Thursday, October 1, 2009

auction night

meet the artist. george was born in southern california 5 years ago. he enjoys playing baseball and firetrucks. his mom asks that you don't do a psychological analysis of his work- especially those depicting screaming people. all proceeds (100%) will go to the "jamaica jar".




























lot number 1- "chevrolet" or "the rainy dolphin"- bids starting at $3.01


lot number 2- "the ghost story"- bids starting at $1.02


lot number 3- "the pirate story"- bids starting at $1


lot number 4- "harry"- bids starting at $4


lot number 5- "the running story"- bids starting at $3

lot number 6- "the beach"- bids starting at $2

lot number 7- "the soldiers and jesus"- bids starting at $5

lot number 8- "jesus and the cycles"- bids starting at $5

lot number 9- "the prize!" or "fireworks"- bids starting at $4


lot number 10- "ski town" - bids starting at $3


lot number 11- "pumpkin does want to go out in the field"- bids starting at $2

lot number 12- "halloween" - bids starting at $20

lot number 13- "out to dinner"- bid starting at $2.







7 comments:

Sue said...

I love lot #11 - the pumpkin that does want to go out into the field. It reminds me of Rory, since his B-day is on Halloween! So - my bid starts at $3...

elizabeth said...

i love the title he gave lot #11.
it ties for "best title" with lot#8 in my book.
thanks for your bid sue- you won't regret it a bit. :)

elizabeth said...

lot #11 is SOLD to the highest bidder at $3.00.
thanks sue!
you should have seen his reaction. he didn't want to go to bed because he wanted to wait for more bids to come in!

Sue said...

Awesome - wish I could give him the money in person, but don't know when I'll be up that way...hmmm. I'm brainstorming...I'll get back to you!

elizabeth said...

I've been thinking we need to get together. I thought maybe a midway meeting is in order. Let's look at what is halfway between us(alot to chose from!) and look at our calendars. I'll call you this week.

Sue said...

Sounds good - actually, I have a book that I think Fr. Joe might enjoy reading and was thinking I should go visit him. Maybe we could meet at your parents?

Grains of Hope said...

Now you have David scheming and dreaming....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...