Monday, November 24, 2008

i was hungry...

george was so hungry last night at about 6:00. i was suffering from mastitis so i was armchair quarterbacking the team to make chicken potpie. he just kept begging for food. i said to wait for dinner to be done. i suggested getting a cup of water.
"today at church," he whimpered,"i heard a voice."
he had my undivided attention. "yes?"
"it said, 'i was hungry and all you gave me was water.' and then it said 'i was thirsty and all you gave me was food."

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh how funny!!!
(Sorry about the mastitis, I've been dealing with the same issue on and off for 2 months)

Christina said...

oh it hurts... my stomach from laughing soo much!!! well... who says you should not bother taking your 4 yr old to church or to leave them in the nursery.... see... he got something out if it... FEED the poor child ;)
miss seeing you all as usual ;)

Anonymous said...

At least yours actually pays attention at Mass! LOL Maybe we could have him talk to my kids...;)

Enid

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...